Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Unfortunately as our product consists entirely of individually packed perishable goods we are unable to offer a refund or return for correctly dispensed orders that are received in good condition by the customer.
There are certain situations where refunds or replacements are granted: (if applicable)
* Orders that are paid for but not received due to a fault arising during processing or shipping.
* Orders received that have been damaged in transit.
* Orders that are dispensed incorrectly or contain a fault for which we are responsible.
Refunds or Replacements (if applicable)
Once your request is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your request and of the approval or rejection of your refund or replacement.
If you are approved, we will contact you as to whether you would like the order replaced, or refunded.
* If you choose to have the order replaced. The replacement will be completed as a priority and shipped via an express courier to minimise the inconvenience.
* If you choose to have your order refunded, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card, within a reasonable amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org