Getting your herbs to your patients as quickly as possible is important. We have chosen to courier your package as this is the most efficient and reliable method, however there are a couple of things you as the practitioner can do to help.
- Ensure your patient understands that the item will be couriered and send it to an address where someone will be available to receive it. This could be their home, work, or potentially your clinic for them to pick up from you.
- If no one will be home, then inform us if the courier company has authority to leave the parcel at the delivery address without a signature. If you have not given us authority to leave the parcel then we will automatically use ‘pop points’ if viable. Pop-points are explained below.
- Pop-points are lockers located at 7-11’s and other easily accessible stores. A card is left at the delivery address with a passcode, and this passcode opens the locker where the parcel has been left. If this is not an option please tell us and we will inform the courier company not to leave the parcel at a pop-point.
You can see pop-point locations here.
- If you have received an email informing you that your order is completed, and your patient has not received their parcel within 2 working days(Melbourne only) then please inform us and we will chase it up for you. Contact us after 4 working days for interstate. Postage times vary depending on location.
Postage Prices and Times
- We are currently trialling a $12 flat rate for shipping Australia wide.
- We use a courier express service.
- Express postage to Melbourne should arrive within one working day.
- Package and Postage time interstate varies depending on location.